Find everything you need to know before your first visit to one of our practice locations.
What to Bring
At United Digestive, our highly-trained physicians and staff are dedicated to providing you with the best possible care in a comfortable, compassionate setting. Whether you are coming in for an appointment or a procedure, the information below will help make your visit go more smoothly. Please take a moment to read it carefully. Should you have questions, any member of our staff will be glad to help you.
- Remember to bring a photo I.D. and your most current insurance card(s).
- Please arrive early, allowing ample time for traffic, parking and completing any necessary paperwork.
- New patients – 30 minutes
- Established patients – 15 minutes
- Procedures – 45 minutes
- Please bring all test results, list of current medications, lab work, X-rays, etc., that pertain to the reason for your visit. If you do not have these documents, please make sure they are mailed or faxed to your United Digestive physician’s location prior to your appointment.
- United Digestive’s partner practices participate in most health plans; however you should know the following about your specific plan:
- If the physician and facility are in-network
- If the physician is at your preferred tier level
- Your annual deductible
- Your office visit co-payment
- If a referral is required
- Coordinate all required referrals with your primary care physician and submit to your United Digestive physician at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
- United Digestive will submit primary, secondary and tertiary claims on your behalf as long as the information needed to process the claim is obtained and verified before your visit. If this information is obtained after your visit, the patient or guarantor is responsible for the balance.