Be part of a collaborative, progressive organization where clinical voices are heard.
United Digestive isn’t just a GI practice management company. We are a collaborative team of service-oriented business leaders, physicians, innovators, and achievers. We are patient-focused and quality-driven.
We provide a strong operational infrastructure for our GI physicians and practices, while extending a collaborative peer-to-peer network supporting clinical advancements and patient care.
Exceptional patient care takes teamwork. We’re here for you.
United Digestive supports gastroenterology practices of all sizes by offering a wide range of services to reduce administrative burdens, accelerate the growth of their practice, and maintain the integrity of their clinical autonomy.
- Specialized recruiters
- Established University relationships
- Trade show and industry representation
- Continuous improvement to ease the administrative burden
- Robust, in-house ancillary services
- De Novo center expansion
Patient Services Call Center
- Accessible patient support
- Centralized scheduling & messaging
- Telephonic & online technology
Revenue Cycle Management
- Coding & charge entry
- Negotiation of payor contracts
- Prior authorization support
- Legal, risk, & regulatory compliance
- Audits & training
- Patient safety & advocacy
Finance and Accounting
- Performance analytics
- Budgeting & financial planning
- Financial planning & analysis
- Employee engagement and training programs
- Payroll & employee benefits (insurance & 401K)
- Centralized human resource information system
- PM/EHR support & technical training
- Systems & data management
- Information security
- Referral trending & market analysis
- Digital marketing & online reputation management
- Creative & content creation
- Enhance patient experience
- In-house ancillary services
- Facilities management
Let us tell you more!
We’re always looking to partner with leading independent GI practices anywhere in the nation.
United Digestive is proud of the network we’ve built and look forward to telling you more about all the opportunities available for partner practices and associated providers.
Please fill out the contact form, and let’s explore how we can work together.
"*" indicates required fields