Comprehensive & Convenient Care
Diagnosing and treating complex gastrointestinal issues and functional digestive disorders requires both extensive study and training on the part of the physician, as well as access to the latest endoscopic tools and technology.
At the Advanced Center for GI Therapeutics, AGA’s physicians are experts at performing a variety of cutting-edge endoscopic procedures and tests to help patients suffering from chronic GI discomfort. These procedures allow our physicians to provide a more accurate diagnosis and develop more comprehensive treatment plans.
- Tests to measure acid levels, muscle strength, and contraction/relaxation rhythms of the esophagus
- Methods to evaluate and remove damaged tissue from the esophagus
- Procedures to diagnose and treat problems of the biliary and pancreatic ductal system
- Tests to monitor food movement through the digestive tract
- Methods to measure anal sphincter strength as it relates to constipation or fecal incontinence
- Procedures to examine the small intestine and stabilize intestinal walls affected by bowel obstructions
- Tests to stage and monitor all types of GI cancers – esophagus, stomach, pancreatic, liver, gall bladder, rectal, etc.
- ERCP, EUS, TIF
Northside Hospital – Atlanta
1000 Johnson Ferry Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30342
Phone & Fax
To contact the Center directly, please call: 1.855.293.3225.
If you are a current patient and have an outpatient procedure scheduled at our Advanced Center for GI Therapeutics at Northside Hospital, please click here to complete Northside Hospital’s online pre-registration form.
Pre-registering for your procedure shortens the admissions process and saves you time. Please keep in mind that forms submitted fewer than three days before the procedure, may not be processed before you arrive to be admitted.