Embark on the new year with a commitment to your professional growth through high-quality learning initiatives, like the upcoming second annual United GI & Liver Conference. This event is designed to provide focused and educational updates, highlighting clinically relevant advances in the management of patients with gastrointestinal disorders and chronic liver disease.
Registration is now open for the 2nd Annual UD Provider Meeting and United GI & Liver Conference, which will take place on Saturday, Feb. 3, 2024, at The Hotel at Avalon in Alpharetta, Ga.
- Steven-Huy B. Han, MD, UCLA Health, will provide valuable perspectives on HBV evaluation and management.
- Hetal Karsan, MD, from Atlanta Gastroenterology Associates, will discuss the latest in gastrointestinal bleeding management.
- Brian E. Lacy, MD, from Mayo Clinic, will share insights on how to treat complex IBS patients.
- Kim D. Orleck, PA-C, from Atlanta Gastroenterology Associates, will host an engaging APP session and working lunch.
- Brennan Spiegel, MD, Cedars-Sinai, will dive into chronic constipation management.
This conference aims to review state-of-the-art developments and emerging science, incorporating expert opinions on best practices for diagnosing and managing GI patients. For a complete list of speakers and the agenda, please visit the website. Get ready for an enriching experience that contributes to your professional development.