The patient cost for a procedure varies based on a number of factors including the individual health of the patient and their needs, the number of procedures performed in a single operative session, and the indication for the procedure. In order to assist our patients in making an informed decision regarding their healthcare, below is a listing of the billed charges for the procedures that are commonly performed at Barkley Surgicenter. A billed charge is the amount that a physician, hospital or other healthcare entity charges for the specific procedures or services provided to the patient. This list is not all inclusive and does not reflect any discounts offered by your insurance company. For assistance in determining your patient responsibility, please contact our Central Business Office at 239-275-8882 ext. 506 for a patient specific estimate of cost.
The facility has one fee that covers the following items: Nursing, Technician and related services; use of the facility; testing for certain lab tests performed at the surgery center just as glucose (blood sugar), pregnancy; medications administered before, during and after your surgery while in the facility; surgical supplies used by the physician and staff; equipment used in the facility; surgical dressings; implants except those specifically classified as premium implants that require additional patient payment.
Code Billed Charge:
- 43235 – $1,200.00 EGD (Esophagogastroduodenoscopy)
- 43239 – $1,200.00 EGD (Esophagogastroduodenoscopy) with Biopsy
- 43248 – $1,200.00 EGD (Esophagogastroduodenoscopy) with dilation
- 45330 – $400.00 Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- 45331 – $400.00 Flexible Sigmoidoscopy with Biopsy
- 45378 – $1,400.00 Colonoscopy
- 45380 – $1,400.00 Colonoscopy with Biopsy
- 45384 – $1,400.00 Colonoscopy with Hot Biopsy
- 45385 – $1,400.00 Colonoscopy with Biopsy by Snare
- G0105 – $1,100.00 Screening Colonoscopy (High Risk/ Surveillance)
- G0121 – $1,100.00 Screening Colonoscopy (Routine)